The month of December is fast upon us!
It's been just over 3 months since I quit my job to pursue my passion and let me tell you it has been well-worth it!
People thought I was crazy to leave a wonderful paying job with a mentor that I respected and admired, with whom the people I worked with were uncharacteristically amazing as well.
I made the leap of faith knowing that if I got clear on my passions that the "Universe" would support me. Was I ever right in placing my faith and making the leap!!!
In just three incredible months I have started not one but two businesses, coordinated an 8-week youth leadership program, organized a monthly self-improvement group that's met twice, co-assist a coaching and professionals group, formed multiple joint ventures, and developed multiple streams of passive income!
This is the first Christmas for all the 16 working years of my life that I don't have the security of a salary or a wage, and I couldn't be happier!
Are you ready to make that leap of faith into a new chapter of your life? If you get clear on your values and vision, I promise you there are proven and predictable ways to manifest your every desire. If you need to know a few to get you started, drop me an e-mail to: successsensei@hotmail.com anytime, I'm always here to share.
Humbled by your greatness,
The Success Sensei
A collection of ideas, stories, information and introspection centered around love, awareness, and understanding with the goal of enhancing lives and actualizing higher levels of consciousness.
It's the first Christmas with out a "real" job and I couldn't be happier!
See more progress on: quit my job to pursue my passion
No comments:
Post a Comment